CHICKEN AS GOOD AS IT GETS
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh parsley
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ cup Bragg Liquid Amino (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Chicken Breasts
Chicken as good as it gets was a contest entry that won our 2009 Great Grilling Contest. Many thanks to John DeKruyter for this excellent, well-thought-out recipe. Chicken is one of the main staples of a grillers arsenal that really set you apart from a normal griller. having good flavor with nice grill marks and making sure it’s still nice is juice is no simple feat. This is a simple down to great Grilled Chicken recipe that is well thought out and practiced and has been a favorite of Green mountain grills for a while. The key here is to marinate it overnight to let the magic happen so when you are ready to grill it’s go time.
- Mix the liquids thoroughly in a large bowl, and then stir in the dry ingredients.
- Pour into a one-gallon Zip-Loc bag and refrigerate for several hours, massaging the breasts several times to mix ingredients.
- Grill at 160°C(320°F) for 25-35 minutes or until done, turning halfway through.